1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wifi connection delay

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 13apoel, Aug 22, 2012.

1. 13apoel

13apoel Lurker

hi all. i bought a new razr xt910 and i love the phone but there is only 1 issue. it seems that whenever i want to connect to a wireless connection it takes about a minute to find a network and connect. this does not only happen at home but everywhere. i know its not the end of the world but with a phone like this it is very very frustrating.can anyone help me how to fix this problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MasterGadgets

MasterGadgets Well-Known Member

Are you running battery saver app? Many of those apps disable the radios when the phone goes into sleep mode and it takes a little time when you wake it up for the radios to work.

3. 13apoel

13apoel Lurker

thank you for your awnser but it was like this from the first time i turned in on..

4. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

I'm still using GB, so I'm not sure if the steps are the same on ICS, but...

Try this: settings, wireless & networks, wi-fi settings...then hit the hardware menu button and select "advanced" from the menu that will pop up, then wi-fi sleep policy. I have mine set to NEVER. I think this may have beeen different by default.

5. 13apoel

13apoel Lurker

I also use GB. I checked it and its
    on never too.. so it must be something else..this issue it s really giving me a headache

6. 13apoel

13apoel Lurker

any ideas anyone?....

7. DaMan02

DaMan02 Lurker

I am having this problem too..mine is swipe elite max

8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

You're actually still using a Droid Razr?
    Apparently it wasn't solved or fixed five years ago, and still isn't now?

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews