1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi Connection Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rcourt529, Dec 20, 2011.

1. rcourt529

rcourt529 Well-Known Member

I keep getting connection time out errors and super slow response times when the nexus is connected to wifi. Right now a 3G connection with 1 bar is faster then the wifi connection with all 4 bars...something's not right here. I tried connecting to the wifi with my OG droid and it worked great, so it's not the wifi connection it's something with the Nexus.

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lydiamarie

lydiamarie Newbie

i'm having the same issue. i posted a thread about it yesterday and didn't get any replies. i noticed the problem with airdroid, and used my og droid with it and it worked flawlessly, so i figured i got a dud with bad wifi. i just went and exchanged it. brought it home and i'm still having issues. maybe it's something with the router/connection or gnex wifi signal strength.

3. Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio Lurker

First day of phone, I came out of the house where I had wifi enabled, turned it off...had no data all day. VZW tech couldn't fix it. The other day I had no data at all...last night into this morning wifi basically blinked, on...off every 30 seconds. Had to pull teeth to get a new phone shipped Certain it won't help things. Phone should never have been released, its an abysmal failure. Something is wrong and they cannot fix it. Poor service and this is from the SF are.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews