1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WiFi connection

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tcaggie24, May 25, 2011.

1. tcaggie24

tcaggie24 Newbie

All of a sudden, when I am at my wireless home network, my INC keeps losing its wifi connection. After it sleeps, the connection has to be manually re-established. I have tried to find a setting that may be causing it, however, I have had no luck.

All of my other wireless devices are working fine. Any ideas?:mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. prcGTI

prcGTI Lurker

I had this same issue but was able to resolve it. I have a Linksys router and I did two key changes recently that seemed to have resolved the issue. My Droid Inc constantly stays connected even when in sleep mode now.

1) I changed the router setting to only broadcast in G mode instead of the B/G combination
    2) I upgraded the firmware for my router (it was about 3 years old, should have stayed on top of that)

I can't say for sure if it was both changes or just the firmware update, but I suspect it was the firmware after I read through some of the updates it included. You may want to try both of these changes if you can to see if it works for you.

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

did you hit menu when in wifi settings, and go to advanced, and change the sleep policy to never?

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews