1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support wifi connects but can't get to websites

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by us3inwi, Jun 15, 2012.

1. us3inwi

us3inwi New Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Yesterday I decided to do upgrades of my phones and got myself a Motorola Atrix 2. Everything worked fine at the store. When I got home I wanted to connect my phone to my wifi, it connects but when I try to go to a website nothing happens, then it will say can not connect to website. So I then tried using my apartments wifi (I prefer not to use a public connection, but you need the password to use it), anyway I connected to that one and it worked, was able to go to websites and it was pretty quick. So I then disconnected from that one and reconnected to mine and it was the same thing, it will connect but won't go to websites. I don't understand what's wrong or what I'm doing wrong. I have 3 laptops, a printer and a xbox all wirelessly connected to my cable modem (SBG900) so I don't understand why the phone won't work on it. I need something figured out quick (before the 30days is up) or it's going back. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you (also I went to the Atrix site and did the troubleshooting on there and nothing worked)

Advertisement