1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wifi disconect

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chgachet, May 16, 2011.

1. chgachet

chgachet Newbie

my wifi disconects all the time in my new infuse. I turn it off, then back on and it work for about a minute then goes off again, anyone can help me? I do not want to return the phone, but then again, it is a samsung...my old inspire works fantastic.:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. fox3x

fox3x Lurker

I don't know why it would be doing that ' i would take it back and tell the store you got it from to replace it ' it's something minor im sure ' mine is fine ' Gluck :)

3. Simba501

Simba501 Android Enthusiast

This is a concern of mine. I've seen others report this issue as well. This makes me hesitant to pull the trigger. EVERYTHING works on my Inspire and now that I think about it, my Captivate (which is what the Infuse is, essentially) was pretty buggy compared to what I'm using. Everybody reports good things otherwise though. Maybe there'll be an update?

4. chgachet

chgachet Newbie

I did exactly that...I took it back, without any questions I got a new one, this works great, wifi is fine...salesman told me that might be a isolated case of a bad unit...new one is just perfect.

5. Simba501

Good stuff

6. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Android Enthusiast

My wifi stays connected but it shows that the signal is weak compared to my htc inspire..il have 1-2 wifi bars on infuse where my htc will have 2-3 bars...do you guys think I have a bad unit?

7. Terrigno

Terrigno Well-Known Member

Yes return it and get another one. I dont have issues with my wifi on my Infuse. But there are others that have reported that they do. Not every device is 100%. Thats how it is unfortunatly. But it does suck to have to go through the process of heading to the store and telling them that, to swap out for another lol. It so hard to do the easiest things these days. But when you pay that money for a device, it needs to work as advertised.

8. Simba501

+1!!!

Samsung Infuse 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews