1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi doesn't connect

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fluffyelid, Sep 22, 2014.

1. fluffyelid

fluffyelid Newbie

Hello! I have a problem with my F3.

Everytime I try to connect to wifi, it just says "connecting" in the top-right and doesn't connect. I've tried waiting AND unbricking, and I don't know what to do at this point.

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. fluffyelid

fluffyelid Newbie

No one wants to help. Bump for the night

3. imaristarz

imaristarz Newbie

Av u try backing up ur rom an flashing another rom on it caz ur wifi futures maybe broken

4. xdrc45

xdrc45 Android Enthusiast

Hello fludyfield,
    Here are a few suggestions that you might want to try -
    Try to manually enter the wifi configuration settings (Name of your wifi, password) on your phone and then see if it'll connect.
    In the settings you might want to select "Forget this Network" and then try reconnecting.
    Make sure that your on the most current/recent firmware update for your device. It's possible that there maybe a WiFi bug on the firmware version that your using.

Also check and make sure that the routers settings are correct.
    First try and unplug the router for like 10-15 seconds and then plug it back in to reset the router.
    Even try setting or changing it from WPA to WEP and vise/versa and see if that helps.
    You can try and manually switching the wireless mode to 802.11b , if it's on automatic.
    Also make sure that your SSID isn't hidden... you need it to broadcast the SSID.

Hope this helps and good luck! :thumbup:

5. fluffyelid

fluffyelid Newbie

It still doesn't want to connect, updating router/phone firmware doesn't work either.
    I'm going to be stuck with 3G for a long time.

6. AnciusD

AnciusD Android Enthusiast

Have you tried to connect to any other wifi networks besides home?

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews