1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WiFi drops every couple of minutes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zz77, Aug 14, 2019.

1. zz77

zz77 Member

I have the Note 9 with magisk latest the only problem I have is that my WiFi has a exclamation mark next to it and I don't get any connection. I only have WiFi on not mobile data. I have to reconnect again to make it work it happens every couple of minutes. I just downloaded the ROM and the vendor fix when flashing. Any help? I have The Galaxy Project ROM

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/development/rom-galaxy-project-t3911947

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Reboot your router

marctronixx and mikedt like this.
  3. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Does this happen only when you're connecting to one WiFi network in particular or is it a matter where this happens with any WiFi network?
    If the former that could indicate an issue with that WiFi network, try rebooting your phone and your router and see if the same problem is occurring. What kind of router do you have and is this happening only with 2.4GHz band networks, with only 5GHz band networks, or both?
    If the latter however, that sounds to be more of an issue with your phone. Since you're running a custom ROM the most likely place to get help would be from the developer of the ROM itself or if there's a help forum for it.

marctronixx and mikedt like this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh WiFi with “!“ usually means the device is connected to a WiFi AP, but there's no Internet access from that AP.

Dannydet and marctronixx like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 release date was August 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9810 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

August 2018
Release Date
Reviews