1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wifi for root user question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by G2435, Aug 14, 2012.

1. G2435

G2435 Android Enthusiast

Okay I know how to use it but a question it when tethering it says download and upload what do they mean

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikem0269

mikem0269 Android Expert

download is what is coming in to the phone upload is info going out to the web like if you send a picture to post up here.

Mikestony likes this.
  3. G2435

G2435 Android Enthusiast

Okay so if I'm using my ps3 what would I look at to see how much internet I'm using

4. mikem0269

mikem0269 Android Expert

well usage is both combined but i would be carefull with ps3 gaming or downloads. to my knowlege there are no simulators for the phones.

G2435 likes this.
  5. G2435

G2435 Android Enthusiast

Okay like if I was playing online game like bf3 or mw3 how would I know how much I was uding

6. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

using the wifi tether app it tells you how much downloaded and uploaded during that session, until you close out the app, you just add the 2 numbers and see what it is.

However playing any ps3 game over a cell connection is going to be dicey as ping times will be quite high and speeds will be low you may not see the guy that walks up and shoots you until its done:D

ocnbrze, G2435 and Mikestony like this.
  7. G2435

G2435 Android Enthusiast

Yeah I know I have played bf3 on ps3 online and it was awesome little lag here and there but it was playable

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews