• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WIFI gets disconnected for 5-6 seconds then again reconnects by itself

osmankhan

Lurker
May 15, 2012
has anyone facing wifi disconnection issues?
since i m facing a disconnection for 5-6 seconds its very frustrating when u r watching youtube videos since the video gets dissconnected ands starts from startover and calls over skype ,viber,fring,tango etc gets disconnected and all apps that need a constant internet connection r affected....please help

I am also facing the same problem but it is specifically with Belkin N150 router.. My phone disconnects with my belkin router after every 10-15 mins. I checked my samsung galaxy pro duos phone with binatone, dlink rounters but it is working completely fine with these routers. Also I checked the wifi list in wifi settings option where i found out a refresh symbol near this specific belkin connection which I m thinking the main reason for disconnection.. Please help me solve this issue... I also talked with belkin support and samsung support but it was not so usefull to me...:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::(:(:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones