• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps wifi icon and dial pad turns off while on a call

I found 2 glitches in androids os first I found out in rc30 when in wifi mode the icon doesn't display corectly it shows no bars while on wifi second I see is when on a call when using voicemail or touching keypad it keeps turning off too soon making you have to unlock it again while on a call very anoying.
The delay time I have my screen is 10min but it turns it off still too early.
It doent work. I think its a os error with rc30

The keypad has to turn off quickly, or else you will be dialing allsorts of numbers with your cheek

:D:D

Yeah, I don't think this is an error. The screen is so reactive I've used my shirt to wipe off my screen and it still reads my finger through the material.

I think it turns off the screen when a call connects so that you don't accidentally hang up or do something else with your cheek or earlobe -- the screen will read your face touching the screen as input.

Upvote 0
I found 2 glitches in androids os first I found out in rc30 when in wifi mode the icon doesn't display corectly it shows no bars while on wifi second I see is when on a call when using voicemail or touching keypad it keeps turning off too soon making you have to unlock it again while on a call very anoying.
The delay time I have my screen is 10min but it turns it off still too early.
It doent work. I think its a os error with rc30

What do you mean when your in wifi mode the icon doesn't display correctly? I have RC30 and it displays fine and signal strength changes depending on my location....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones