1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Terrianneellen, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Terrianneellen

I only bought my mini on Monday and although I actually love the phone itself I have had serious problems with it, literally from the minute it turned on.

To begin with it was giving me the internal full memory issue from the second I downloaded a single app, after contacting Samsung I finally got it resolved with a simple factory reset.

Then last night my phone is saying it is still connected to my wifi, showing a full signal but when I go to internet or one of my apps, it tells me no network connection. I tried forgetting my network and finding it again, turning the phone off and on several times and finally just pulling the battery out when it was turned on. I also tried clearing my cache but nothing will work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Seriously buying this phone has been a huge mistake for me, money is tight and it was all i can afford but I'm destined not to use it clearly, as to top it all off, my dog eat through my charger and my baby lost my reciept. SAo I know I'm stuck with it :(.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. beerwolf

beerwolf Newbie

Hi,& welcome to the forums,
    i would take that back to the shop mate & explain your probs to them, see if wifi works there, you have already been in contact with samsung so your complaint is legit, dont know what country you are in but you must still have consumer rights.

Samsung Galaxy Mini Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Mini release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.14" inch screen, 3MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1200mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews