• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I only bought my mini on Monday and although I actually love the phone itself I have had serious problems with it, literally from the minute it turned on.

To begin with it was giving me the internal full memory issue from the second I downloaded a single app, after contacting Samsung I finally got it resolved with a simple factory reset.

Then last night my phone is saying it is still connected to my wifi, showing a full signal but when I go to internet or one of my apps, it tells me no network connection. I tried forgetting my network and finding it again, turning the phone off and on several times and finally just pulling the battery out when it was turned on. I also tried clearing my cache but nothing will work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Seriously buying this phone has been a huge mistake for me, money is tight and it was all i can afford but I'm destined not to use it clearly, as to top it all off, my dog eat through my charger and my baby lost my reciept. SAo I know I'm stuck with it :(.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones