1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi Issues turning off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LrdAnkh, Dec 14, 2011.

1. LrdAnkh

LrdAnkh Well-Known Member

Every night at 10 PM my WiFi turns off and I have to manually turn it back on, I was using Profile manager and had deleted it. When the problem persisted i reinstalled it to see if maybe when i uninstalled i left some sort of setting on that is continuing to do, but that doesnt seem to be the problem. I do not have any type of battery saver that could be turning it off either. Is there a way to uninstall the profile manager and make sure all of the previous profiles are also deleted and cleared from the phone Ala reg edit in windows. I have also taken the battery put and turned the phone off for extended periods of time.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

Well, how about in Settings->Battery & Data Manager->Battery Mode. Since you mention 10 pm, it sounds a lot like you have "Nighttime saver" mode turned on. If that is it, try changing it to "Performance", or, if you really want something like that, go into custom and set a different time.

LrdAnkh likes this.
  3. LrdAnkh

LrdAnkh Well-Known Member

Thank You very much that was exactly what happened and it worked fine, I am not sure but i do not remember turning that on ever, yet there it was appreciate your help tremendously it was driving me nuts.

doogald likes this.
  4. amageus

amageus Android Enthusiast

By default as far as I know it's automatically set to Night mode. I know for a fact that whenever I reset my phone for Rom installation purposes I get a little notification saying my phone's battery management is set to Night Mode.

5. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

It is a default setting.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews