• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wifi Issues

Brandon15

Lurker
Jul 6, 2017
I been trying to connect to my Wi-Fi but all it says is 'Saved' and no its not the password because I put a random password and it did the same thing. Ik I'm typing the right password unless somebody in my house change it which they didn't cause I can connect it on my other device. Help

I been trying to connect to my Wi-Fi but all it says is 'Saved' and no its not the password because I put a random password and it did the same thing. Ik I'm typing the right password unless somebody in my house change it which they didn't cause I can connect it on my other device. Help
Clear data and cache for your Wi-Fi app in the settings.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
How do I reset it?

Try just disconnecting the power, leave for about 30 seconds or so, and then connecting again. That should reboot it. It maybe only acting funky, could be its DHCP pool is messed up or something. If the router can't allocate a device an IP address, it won't connect and so you see ”Saved” on the device.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones