1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wifi issues

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Android Question

My phone Is a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket sgh-i727 and new and is giving my wifi problems it wont connect when I slide it to turn it on it would seem as if it is going to connect but doesnt I cannot factory reset my phone because It is unlocked

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

1) Create a free account here, so you can answer questions in this thread, instead of scattering them all over the forum.

2) Does the check (for enabling wifi) stay checked, but the phone won't find wifi signals (or connect to one of them) or does it uncheck itself?

3) If it sees the signal and tries to connect, are you sure that's YOUR router's signal it's trying to connect to? If it's trying to connect to someone else's signal, and you don't know their password, it won't connect.

3) If it's your router, what kind of security are you using? (For example, Android won't connect if you're using RADIUS.)

4) You can factory reset the phone, but you'll lose all the data you've entered into it (including pictures, any other files, accounts, etc.) and it won't change what happens on wifi. Factory reset has nothing to do with unlocking (unless the phone is locked to the point that you can't use it at all, of course).

3. ziqzaq

ziqzaq Lurker

My lg g2 WiFi just stop turning on ! I turn on WiFi ,nothing happens ..it just says WiFi turning on ..it just stucks at the same screen. Help me please