• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So the wifi on my phone is having issues. normally it works no problem but for some reason if i have my wifi on while im home and my internet goes out at my house and then comes back the wifi on my phone no longer works for connecting to my router, the phone just sits at "obtaining ip address" and keeps retrying. the weird part is, is that the phone will work at my friends no problem after this but not on mine and all the other phones in my house have no problem connecting to my router its just mine that gives me problems.

The only way for me to fix it is to restore the phone then it works no problem until my internet goes out for some reason or another then phone wont connect anymore and i have to restore again

anyone know a solution for this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones