• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
This problem is much different to the others as I can connect to any other network apart from my one and I usually can and I have tried forgetting the network and rewriting the code in and they were all CAPS etc etc.. Im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem otherwise I think I might need to get a new phone only after 8 months use..

Thanks!

My phone was faultless until a new router was supplied a few days ago. Never had issue with one for wifi (only use it for phone as PC is wired). New router has fixed speed issue. My ISP tells me on phone that new routers have had negative feedback, so it would appear to be that. Not sure if it may be due to the new router being "n" type.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones