1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi problem

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by FazalRabbi, Feb 6, 2016.

1. FazalRabbi

FazalRabbi Lurker

I have HTC desire 600 phone, which have probelm of wifi. it wifi not connected to my home wireless Router, while wifi of other phonein home is connected.When I trie to on wifi it show error message. Then I press three dot. it show only one function (advance) active while other five functions unactive.

So I reset factory setting. but after that it still not working.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

What was the error message?

3. FazalRabbi

FazalRabbi Lurker

Thanks for reply.
    No other message, but just show error. They make two or three attempt for connecting, then written message 'error' come.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Try resetting your home WiFi router, if you haven't done that already.

5. FazalRabbi

FazalRabbi Lurker

Thanks, but my phone wifi not become"ON" not problem in home wifi, bcause other phone is connected.

6. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

Does it only do this when trying to connect to your home router, or with all wireless APs? If the second then that points to hardware failure.

7. FazalRabbi

FazalRabbi Lurker

Thanks for quick reply.
    this problem is with all Routers, problem is in my phone, I mean its wifi not becoming "ON". while all other function of my phone is properly working. Is it problem of phone hardware of soft ware. so what i can do.

8. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

If you've already tried a factory reset it's not likely to be software (unless you are using custom software, or immediately after the reset restored the app or data that was messing you up).