• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi problems nothing works

sammm120

Lurker
Jul 28, 2011
Hi everyone,
Today i bought a ideos x5 because my old phone (non android) broke, so i decided to buy an android and it is currently the worse decision i have made in a LONG time.
I have a samsung galaxy tab so i do know my way around android and its settings but i cannot figure out how to keep my ideos x5 to stay connected to wifi and im about to thrown my phone against the wall.

If someone could please help me and get my phone to stay connected i wouldn't be able to express how grateful i would be.

btw it runs android 2.2.1.

You cannot connect to an Wifi network at all or once connected it keeps turning off wifi connection?

In the second case, you can do this:
- Settings
- Wifi and networks
- Wifi defs
- Options button
- Advanced
- Wifi sleep policy
- Select never.

With this done, wifi will never turn off again by it's own.

If you simply cannot connect to an wifi network, i suggest you to do a hard reset to factory settings and try again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones