• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi problems

This has happened to me twice this morning ; my phone is plugged in to the charger. Wifi is off (via nfc command). While charging, and not being touched, and no where near the nfc tag, the phone turns on Wifi and tells me of the available networks.

Anyone else experience this or know why it's happening?

Not really the same issue as you but my G3 keeps trying to connect me to a saved Wifi network but cant connect. I get the pop up periodically that wifi networks are available asking me if I'd like to connect too. After talking to Verizon, Samsung and Best Buy I've been told this is known issue and should be fixed in the next software update.

So......is this another Nexus nightmare that will take months to fix or does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this for a technologically illiterate person?

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones