• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root wifi problems

I've been having problems with both my WiFi and my WiFi tether. WiFi tether for root users will work just fine, but if you turn it off, it doesn't want to work again. My WiFi will get stuck saying "turning WiFi on" and stay like that. Every so often it will say error. I'm rooted with s-off. I started having problems with it before getting s-off. Can anyone help me?

I have wiped everything. I had to after doing my s-off because I got stuck in a loop. It started when I had midnight rom. I've also flashed a stock shooter rom the I went to harmonia so I could do the fix everything upgrade. I just tried to turn my WiFi tether on and it gave me an error of couldn't load the WiFi drivers. Any clue as to how to reinstall my WiFi drivers?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones