1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi Tether and Reception Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Trevon360, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Trevon360

Trevon360 Member

hi i am using svtp hotspot on my Kyocera rise. i am currently tethering or to my laptop and from my laptop running and ethernet to my xbox to share my Laptops connection. i live in an area with 2 or 3 out of 6 bars /reception. on my xbox, the lagging is very bad black ops is unplayable But i Am able to play gta iv Burr with much lag, getting back on topic, when i tether during the day time it is extremly slow and i cant watch netflix either. But when i tether at 2 or 3 in the morning it is soooo much faster. Does anyone how to decrease lagging with bad reception ??? I am aware the connection is faster earlier in the morning because nobodys on there phone but how can i keep the 2 in the morning tether speed during the day ?? I found my msl code a few days ago and changed my proxies the 0.0.0.0 and 0 thingy if that matters Please help me thanks!

2. Svtp or anything else dealing with forementioned sucks ass compared to my 4g hotspot.Go to the root section in the area and use that instead

Kyocera Rise Forum

The Kyocera Rise release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews