1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Wifi trouble

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by musicsaves19, Apr 8, 2012.

1. musicsaves19

musicsaves19 Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Last month i got the milestone x2 and i can connect to wifi but after a while it turns off then turns back on. Not sure what is going on. Before the milestone x2 i had the milestone x and wifi worked great untill about 3 months before i got the new phone and it didnt the same thing. All our computers are wireless and it never does it to them. Just wondering if i can get some help on why mine does it to my phone???

Advertisement

2. coolpoete

coolpoete Well-Known Member

May 21, 2011
    Alabama
    Have you tried going into your wifi settings - advanced settings and setting the sleep policy to "never"? I have Cyanogen mod on mine and as such it has some wifi issues but for me installing Wifi Fixer from the android market resolved that for me.

I remember reading somewhere someone suggested doing something with the router but I can't remember what...

3. musicsaves19

musicsaves19 Member

Apr 7, 2011
    ill give it a try and see if it works

4. musicsaves19

musicsaves19 Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Didnt seem to work. After a couple min it says unavailable to find wifi or something like that.

5. coolpoete

coolpoete Well-Known Member

May 21, 2011
    Alabama
  6. musicsaves19

musicsaves19 Member

Apr 7, 2011
    No i can connect to any router/network. Its just a while it disconnects then reconnects repeats the same thing every 5-10mins or so.