1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Wifi Wont turn on after flash s4 tmobile

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Ghhostt, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Ghhostt

Ghhostt Guest
    None
    I flashed my SGH-M919 and now it won't pick up any wifi... I press the wifi button and it doesnt turn on. It flickers for a second and then turns off. If i press and hold to go to the Wifi menu, it gets stuck at "Turning wifi on". That's what my phone does. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: If anyone can help me restore stock tmo fireware..that would be nice too. (tried with odin+downloaded default, but odin always fails)

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Try SamMobile Firmwares for the stock ROM. Try the ROM developer for the wifi problem with the ROM you flashed. (You may find that wifi isn't yet done on that ROM.)

3. Ghhostt

Ghhostt Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2014
    Hi, ty for the reply. I downloaded the firmware from there actually, but (and please correct me if I am wrong) from what i gathered from lots of googling and reading forums, im shit out luck... Knox is preventing me from restoring or downgrading.

*Current problems: Downloaded Stock Rom... and tried to re flash using Odin 3.07. But it keeps giving me a FAILED. after aboot; I get an error on the phone sw rev. check fail.

Any help with this?