• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wii sensor bar plug

Hmm, the last one got me thinking, there aren't really any phones or computers in the room usually, but there are Xbox one controllers, and a cable box and an Xbox one, but would those be causing it? It's kind of weird that it doesn't usually do weird things in the morning. I have started to not play it after the morning now because of this. I hope it doesn't continue doing this because soon I'm going to invite people over to play and see the Wii and stuff, and if it does that while we're playing... That'll be extremely annoying... 😡

Upvote 0
F a c e p a l m

I think it's the Xbox, since the Wii worked fine before we got it. My hope that wasn't even there is now completely gone. My parents definitely wouldn't listen if I asked to move the Xbox out of the room. They use it and we only have one other TV, which they probably wouldn't want to use it on. I might ask them, you know actually I probably will. Although they'll probably say no... Hmmm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones