• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wikipedia Mobile Disabled

Hey all,

I have had my Droid Incredible for a little while, but recently I noticed that when I view Wikipedia pages, they no longer automatically show in the official mobile format the way they used to, and now I just get the regular Wikipedia page. I would like to reverse this and get pages in the mobile view automatically again. Anybody else have this problem?

Hey all,

I have had my Droid Incredible for a little while, but recently I noticed that when I view Wikipedia pages, they no longer automatically show in the official mobile format the way they used to, and now I just get the regular Wikipedia page. I would like to reverse this and get pages in the mobile view automatically again. Anybody else have this problem?

Make sure Mobile View is enabled in your browser settings

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones