• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wikitude Drive beta

Mine was working great for most of the day until the last couple hours. Now it's telling me the same thing. I wonder if everyone else is having this issue. It also can't be just an Eris issue because I'm using an Incredible.

That's probably why its still in beta.

I wish I could try this, but I have no way to mount my phone in a way that it can "see" the road in front of me. Its a pretty cool idea though.

Upvote 0
I love it, it works amazing, I thought it was going to be one of those over hyped apps but it is what they say, And the camera mode just makes it amazing, What I would like to have for a good app would be something along the lines of the Google Street View and the ability to plot your course and view it at the street level and see what it is going to look like before you drive it, You can view most of the areas but the street views are outdated, My location is from last winter and I can see my old van still. They need to have these updated every few months to keep them current.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones