• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wildfire Music Problem? - Album's showing artists?

steviecvr

Jul 18, 2010
Ireland
I'm liking the Wildfire but I'm having a very annoying problem. Whenever I want to play an album with more than one artist (Clubland) It gives me like 50 different albums with all the different albums, meaning if I want to play a song, I have to play it, but it doesnt go on to the next song, instead I have to click back and go to the next album! It is VERY VERY annoying. Does anyone have a fix?

I have had the same problem with a couple of tracks on a couple of albums where the main artist has had a guest appearing with them. It was quite easy to edit the ID3 tags by right clicking the file, then properties, then summary and edit the values as need be.

Easy to do when it's only a track here and there. A bit of a different story when it's and entire compilation album. That is really awkward! Google really have to fix the way Android reads music files.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones