• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wildfire S vs iPhone 3GS?

From personal experience, I would avoid getting the iPhone 3gs. I have a number of friends with it who are literally counting the days until their contract ends and they can get rid of it. Too many complaints about the awful battery life (even for a smartphone), tendency to crash, pointless firmware updates, lack of expandable memory and iTunes (possibly the most frustrating program out there). I myself recently had the choice of getting either an iPhone or Wildfire S and can genuinely say I'm glad I got the Wildfire S. Haven't had any slowdown on it, the range of apps is good and they are much more reasonably priced than on iPhone

In terms of similarity of specs, both phones are near identical, with the only notable differences being that the iPhone 3gs has 0.3 of an inch bigger screen, has less supported audio formats and a poorer camera than the Wildfire S

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones