1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Will a LG G4 extended battery fit into LG Stylo?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nickforever216, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Nickforever216

Nickforever216 Well-Known Member

There isn't really any extended batteries that the LG Stylo has. I read on other websites that the factory LG G4 battery fits and works on Stylo. Only difference was mAh by 100. So my question is, any one try it yet? I wanted to buy an LG G4 8500mAh extended battery for Stylo. Stylo has great battery, but I like to go overboard with battery life ha.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n1nj4Lo

n1nj4Lo Android Enthusiast

I think the problem would be getting the back cover to fit since there'd be no hole for the stylus.

3. daffyducknj

daffyducknj Android Enthusiast

Screw those things, frankly. They make the phone too big to hold. I have two portable chargers. One is a pocketable 2600 mAH unit, and the other is (what was once) a beefy 6600mAH unit the size of a pack of playing cards.

I usually have the smaller one with me around town. So far, haven't had to use it at all with my VM G Stylo. Might change, as I just rooted mine last night, and did the app linking with 2nd ext4 on the External SD.

psionandy likes this.
  4. n1nj4Lo

n1nj4Lo Android Enthusiast

#4 n1nj4Lo, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  5. Nickforever216

6. Nickforever216

I might have to agree with you on this phone for most people. Due to its larger size. But for me it's worth the hassle. Portable Chargers I like and all. But that's another device you gotta carry around idk. To which it's own I suppose.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews