• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will be a reward if you can help my phone to boot! Reward??

Okay so this is a very weird problem and can't find anything around so I really need help! First of all this is my first post so please excuse anything I do wrong. Secondly, I'm not sure if I'm aloud to do this but if anyone can help and resolve this problem(if their even is a fix) I will send over $25US Paypal(not much but it's something) :D. Any I bought a used Samsung Galaxy S5 back in December of last year. There was only a single problems, the volume down button doesn't work. So about 3 weeks ago, my phone died, and I didn't think much of it, went home and put it on the charger and left it to charge. When I came back to it and tried turning it back on, it would not work. It would try and load. First flash the Samsung logo, then go to Verizon logo. then try and load to my main screen. The problem occurs when doing this it just freezes and after a certain period of time will just black out, and go back to trying to reboot. I tried hooking it up to my computer, but it won't recognized it, and even when it's put on the charger it freezes until you take out the battery and turn it back on. There is important pictures on this phone, and some of my schoolwork that I would like to get off. Some of these pictures I can not replace and I don't wanna lose them, but the more and more I try to turn on my phone the longer it takes for it to unfreeze and try and reboot.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones