• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will Flashing A New Lockscreen Work?

won't work, you'll bootloop
I'm trying to find a way to do it, need to switch to edify scripting with cwm though and try again cause it bootlooped like you said. I would really like to create a samsung galaxy s theme for the prevail though, any advice? i tried out your themes so i thought you can throw in some pointers on how to brew up a theme.

If someone figures out how to do this for the Prevail, you'll be my hero.
Haha, like i said, im trying to find a way. its my favorite lockscreen >_<

Upvote 0
I'm trying to find a way to do it, need to switch to edify scripting with cwm though and try again cause it bootlooped like you said. I would really like to create a samsung galaxy s theme for the prevail though, any advice? i tried out your themes so i thought you can throw in some pointers on how to brew up a theme.

You are my hero, sir. You keep on trying!

Haha, like i said, im trying to find a way. its my favorite lockscreen >_<

My girlfriend has the Samsung Galaxy S, and her theme is just the freaking best. I love the interactive wallpapers it has, and the puzzle piece lockscreen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones