1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Will Galaxy S3 charger fit Note 2, Also Note 2 box wanted

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigyid, Dec 27, 2012.

1. bigyid

bigyid Member

I have had a few faulty phones Galaxy S3's from o2 (Long story) and as a result they have offered me a Galaxy Note II , But its refurbished [​IMG]

Now they are sending me just the phone and battery and i send them back my faulty S3. So it means im stuck with the S3 charger, So will it fit and work ok ? (Maybe a noob question sorry)

Also it now means I don't have a box or accessories, I always keep my box for phones in case i want to sell after contract, so Im a bit peed off, that i don't have box.
    So if anyone has there old box laying around with manual and accessories, I would be interested or if anyone knows where i can get one from [​IMG]

Phone is Titanium Grey, so would need a box for this phone.

Dieben likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Elantric

Elantric Android Enthusiast

The Note 2 ships with a 2 Amp Travel charger.

I recall the GS3 uses a smaller 700mA charger.

Due to the massive 3100mAH Battery in the Note2, you should consider purchasing a 2amp charger for the Note 2.

Several third party low cost versions are listed in the Master Accessories thread
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/615546-galaxy-note-2-master-accessories-list.html

http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...-2-master-accessories-list-8.html#post5232995

bigyid likes this.
  3. bigyid

bigyid Member

Can anyone point me in the direction of a OEM charger ? Like I have said, I like to keep everything original, so would like to get hold of the one that shipped with the Note 2.

Also does anyone want to sell me there Box ?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews