1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Will HDMI work with stereo receiver?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wlquinn, May 20, 2011.

1. wlquinn

wlquinn Lurker

Can I play music from poweramp through the HDMI port on this phone? It would be connected to my stereo receiver directly. I am just tired of always listening to Slacker on bluray just because it sounds better than 3.5mm to red/white.

And if so, does this apply to all Android phones equipped with HDMI? I just use my phone mostly to text/call (30% this), internet (10%), and music (60% this). I do use a lot of apps randomly.

This phone (Charge) was the easiest for me to type on, even better than the hardware keyboards. (Iphone being THE WORST!). And I need something that has a good camera. So, I'd be upgrading from a Droid 2 that lags like crazy and reboots on me all the time. I just need it to be worth it.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. moondrius

moondrius Android Enthusiast

It works with mine.

3. potterdood

potterdood Android Enthusiast

I was going to say, I don't see why it wouldn't work, it's too much work to connect mine bc of my set up tho :/

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews