1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Will HTC Passion have animated Weather?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brodymon, Dec 9, 2009.

1. brodymon

brodymon Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    One of the coolest things I have seen is the animated weather on the HD2...will the Passion have that? I sure hope so. I cannot wait for this phone.

Advertisement

2. trk

trk Active Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Thats the Sense weather widget. If the Passion/Whatever comes with Sense as most, if not everyone suspects, then yes it will.

3. SoCalMiles

SoCalMiles Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Chef
    Oceanside, CA
    That's why they're throwing 1 ghz processors in these things... For more 3d based graphics among other cool features that will come.

4. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    That's an interesting question. Sense UI started with the Hero and it does not have it, though it is running over 1.5. When they released the HD2, they no longer called the WinMo user interface TouchFlo, but instead Sense, like they do on the Android phones. So maybe Sense UI 2.0 sitting on top of Android 2.0 will likely support this like the WinMo Sense on the HD2. Maybe. The problem is that the Hero, Sprint Hero, and Eris are all getting the 2.0 upgrade and they'll likely choke on the weather animation. Curious to see how this gets handled, if it gets included.

5. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Male
    DJ/VJ/Video Remixer/Producer/Computer Programming
    OC California
    Sure Sounds good

And it can mute angry women...or men...or the neighbor's dog, who loves to bark NONSTOP at its owner's mailbox...for NO reason @ 5AM!!!!!!

I know...WHO KNEW RIGHT!!!!?

Count me IN.....

6. SoCalMiles

SoCalMiles Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Chef
    Oceanside, CA
    lmoa

Tags: