• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will I still be able to view my photos and videos.......??

Victoria8310

Lurker
Apr 10, 2013
I have the "system storage running low" message on my phone when I try to download an app or refresh my gmail, it won't sync because of low storage space. I now have an SD card and I have copied my photos and videos on to the SD card.

Will I still be able to see my photos or videos if I DELETE THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OFF OF MY INTERNAL STORAGE ON MY PHONE?

I am not sure If they will still show up after deleting them off of the internal storage even though they are stored on the sd card.... Thanks for any help

I have the "system storage running low"

Damn son, you went through that almost 12GB internal space? That's crazy! I installed EVERYTHING I had before, and I still have 11.19GB :D

Buy this, and put all your music, pictures, and videos on it, and keep your internal strictly for applications. If you already do this....then....damn!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones