1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Will Incredible have Flash Lite (Desire has it).

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rushmore, Apr 8, 2010.

1. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Kentucky
    Same base device model, but I am not seeing any mention of Flash in the browser section of the manual. Is this a case where Europe gets a good feature with Desire, but the US will not with Incredible? If so, I would suggest to rename the device Lamedible ;) Android version of Flash 10.1 is still about five months away.

Also curious if the opti pad can be used for game control for emulators and then the touch screen could be used for buttons. Just wondering. Need to decide between this and Droid. Droid can be overclocked very stable at 800mhz. Apparently the Incredible is clocked down to 768mhz.

No keyboard is issue, since I luv the game emulators :)

Advertisement

2. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2010
    incredible not clocked down says 1ghz in the manual. this could explain the ridiculous talk and standby time.

3. rushmore

Nov 13, 2008
    Kentucky
    I noticed that too.. perhaps the Flash Lite omission does not mean it does not have it?? Nah! :(

4. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college.

Oct 28, 2009
    Flash Lite 4.0

alewifebp likes this.
  5. hexto

hexto Guest

I plan on just rooting the phone and getting Flash 10.1. Already did it on a Hero for my friend so I'm sure XDA will have something for the Incredible :)

6. rushmore

Nov 13, 2008
    Kentucky

Any directions on installing it? My G1 has the same 7201 chipset and I have overclocked (using the latest of Cy's roms)