• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will it be updated? How?

Will google update the nexus one constantly? And how would we update it? Through a google site, or from the phone its self? I just hopes it gets updated one way or another!

I've had the phone for about a month now. I've gotten 2 updates since I've had the phone, and the last one was while the release conference was under way.

I automatically got prompted to run the update. I didn't have to press on anything at all, or go in to system updates etc. Just popped up on my screen, I selected it, it downloaded, shut off, then restarted. It's pretty simple and painless.

I'll assume they'll continue to do it this way moving forward.

Upvote 0
I've had the phone for about a month now. I've gotten 2 updates since I've had the phone, and the last one was while the release conference was under way.

I automatically got prompted to run the update. I didn't have to press on anything at all, or go in to system updates etc. Just popped up on my screen, I selected it, it downloaded, shut off, then restarted. It's pretty simple and painless.

I'll assume they'll continue to do it this way moving forward.

Awesome! I assume you live in the US right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones