• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Will it Fit? My Epic with hard case into some Evo leather pouch? I think so.

cyberpine

Jun 14, 2010
I can't find a soft slip in pouch for my new epic. i'm sure one is on the way.

There seem to be tons of soft cases like I want for the evo on ebay.

I'm looking for a soft pouch I can squeze my Epic (with hard case already on) into

The hard case on my Epic ads maybe an 1/8 in width and depth. The evo appears to be a bit wider.

do you think my Epic will fit into this case? Leather stretches and I want a tight fit anyays.

Thanks.

Epic-4G-vs-EVO-4G.jpg

comparing the two.

373674674_o.jpg

I have a feeling you'll be forcing it in and missing a lot of calls because it's a b*tch to get out. I have a leather case that fits a little tight with a naked Epic. The Evo slides in and is a perfect fit without stretching the elastic sides (actually like it was made for it). The Epic stretches the elastic sides and requires a little effort to removed. I put a snap on case on and had to force it in the pouch. Took me about 40 seconds and a lot of effort to remove.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones