• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

will it work ?

know anyone selling a hero for a good price then ? thanx for replying quickly im really gonna like here

I don't know anyone selling one, nope. There's a guy floating around that wants to trade one for a Moment...

Words of advice:
1.) read the stickies first
2.) search for your question before posting
3.) If you can't find your answer, then post a thread.

There was a bit of a falling out on here in the past couple days, with so many threads popping up on the same topics, and it got to the point where we were all getting annoyed beyond belief. Those 3 tips will keep it clean and everything running nice and smooth on here :)

Good luck finding a Hero, you'll love the thing!

Upvote 0
It was also my understanding that U.S. GSM & European GSM are not compatible as of a year or so ago. I remember the articles about the "world phones" being offered here that would no longer work overseas due to an upgrade or change to the GSM system there.

Certain bands are needed for it to work. GSM hero will work on ATT (except 3g IIRC).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones