1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Will not send mms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by siblues, Jan 24, 2016.

1. siblues

siblues Member

Hi for the last two days my Note 5 will not send any mms messages containing any type of file attachment.It just seems to time out and tell me the message couldn't be sent.I contacted ATT and they told me I needed a new sim?The ATT fallback answer is the hardware is always at fault so they just replace everything .I am still waiting for a new Note and microcell in the mail.I havent changed any settings on the phone so I am stumped on how the mms messages don't seem to work now and I am totally lost on how a sim can cause that issue?Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrGeno

MrGeno Newbie

I have verizon and had the same issue with my note 2 a while back and getting a new Sim card resolved it. I barely get a signal at my house and actually got a signal booster (I don't know the proper name of the device but it connects to my router) while this did help my signal it didn't resolve the problem. I went through all the troubleshooting the tech had me go through and after about 3 days of this they finally sent me to get a new Sim card and that worked. I now have a note 5 and no signal booster (it crapped out) I get one bar at best and have no problems sending an mms.

siblues likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews