• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will not synch

Beejayeff

Dec 27, 2010
My Desire no longer syncs. Under Settings ... Accounts and sync, I have four accounts - Facebook for HTC Sense, Google, Stocks and Weather. All four of them have the little grey synch icon (static) to their right. "Sync all" does nothing. Selecting any of them and then "Sync now" does nothing. I can have Background data selected, with or without Auto-sync, and that makes no difference. I have tried removing and then re-adding the Facebook account, no difference. It's the Google one which I really want to have synching, but I don't want to delete and re-add that one, especially if it's not going to have any effect.

Any ideas ?

Im having a problem with syncing my desire, trying for the first time to sync. Downloaded htc sync and its not finding anything. Tried looking at my firewall etc and its nothing to do with that. Really annoying me now and im lost at what to do. Any help? thanks

Your problem sounds a different one to me than the other two posters. In oyur case I'fd suggest you try and change the USB cable for another one. If this doesn't resolve your connection issue to your PS then try a different port on the PC. If this still doesn't work your driver files and/or system files my be corrupt - try reinstalling your PC's OS.

For the other two posts I can only think of a factory reset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones