1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

will pay for help - optimus c

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by mcatmosphere, Jul 19, 2011.

1. mcatmosphere

mcatmosphere Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2011
    So I bricked my phone.... yep, i was bored and deleting some stock apps. The last ones I remember deleting were LG Home and Home selector. So now the phone is stuck on the boot "Android" screen. When I try to do a factory reset by holding down-volume and home screen + power, it will load up the reset process 1. select your language 2. welcome to lg optimus c screen 3. select date and hour format 4. your accounts screen 5. location & security settings. 6. thank you - use phone screen /// But when I touch "use phone" it gives me an error: Sorry! The application setup wizard (process.com.android.setupwizard) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again // If I leave the phone alone the screen will lock and it will look normal but when I unlock it, it will just show a black screen and no other internal menus are available. Also, in this mode, I can still receive phone calls and messages as well as respond to them but I cannot initiate them. I have to wait for someone to message or call me to be able to communicate.

I pretty much deleted the "desktop environment"

Under this mode I cannot access settings, so I can't place phone on USB debbugging. I tried installing SDK manger but I cant get into it. I prob just dont know how to set it up properly. Someone suggested installing clockwork and or cyanogen but I'm lost.

Model: lw690

I am willing to pay $50.00 if issue is fixed. I will submit payment through paypal. phone is now sold for $100 online so I'd rather pay $50 than $100. RIGHT?

I need someone to guide me step by step on how to restore full factory software or any home brew that will restore full functionality. You can also email at: mcatmosphere@yahoo.com so we can setup a schedule if you want to walk me through over the phone or email me some instructions.

Advertisement

solo1one likes this.
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus