1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Will the Samsung Power Pack be available for AT&T version?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by edshropshire, Oct 19, 2011.

1. edshropshire

edshropshire Member
    None

Oct 15, 2011
    Just wondering if anyone has heard if the the Samsung Power Pack will be available for the AT&T version. A friend of mine from Germany has one for his phone and he loves the extra battery life. I like a lot I seem about the GS2 but I am concerned about the battery life, the power pack looks like a nice option.

Advertisement

SGS2 likes this.
  2. SGS2

SGS2 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 26, 2011
    international diplomat, cia spy
    top secret, undisclosed location
    i am assuming this is an extended battery.

i have used, and loved the seidio extended battery for my captivate. as the galaxy s 2 is new, seidio, i feel a very well respected manufacturer, has not offered one yet.

extended batteries require a hump on the back to cover the larger battery, but i am sure when extended batteries are available, people will post them.

if you have a link for the oem samsung battery pack, please post it if you can!

DUE TO POSSIBLE HANDSET CONSTRUCTION VARIATIONS, SINCE THERE ARE MANY GALAXY S 2 CARRIERS, INCLUDING AN INTERNATIONAL MODEL, IT MUST SPECIFICALLY BE MADE/GUARANTEED TO FIT THE AT&T MODEL.

personally, i would only purchase it from a respected, domestic vendor in case it will not fit and needs to be returned.

3. edshropshire

edshropshire Member
    None

Oct 15, 2011
  4. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert
    None

Jun 17, 2010
    Crossville, TN
    I'll be waiting for Seidio for a lot of things for this phone. Best customer service, hands down, and great products. And they are right here on these forums if you should ever have a problem.