1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Will this get rid of the intro graphic?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CRK, Jan 11, 2012.

1. CRK

CRK Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2012
    Damned Lawyer
    Manitowoc, WI
    Impatient to get past a screen I have to page down for, here's my dumb intro:

It all started on a late autumn evening in 195* when I came into the world a nameless child because my parents had prepared for a daughter - which I'm not.

[Then a whole bunch of stuff happened for an unspecified number of decades.]

On December 30, this decade-plus Palm user finally faced the simple fact that HP has put the screws to the late Palm products and will screw up WebOS so it will never see the light of day again. That, and my Pre output jack was stuck open, preventing me from taking calls except through the speaker. I became eligible for an upgrade January 1. I don't like Apple, don't trust RIM, and I hate Microsoft (who doesn't?), so now I'm a new Droid owner/user. I have stuffed my Sprint Evo with the biggest SD card I understand it can handle and I plan on dumping some tunes onto it. I'm also still on my learning curve trying to rid myself of these dread standard sounds. So I'm off on my search for the directory structure.

Buh-bye! ;)

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to Android Forum. Thanks for stopping by and introduced yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here. ;)