I know there are many of you who, like myself, have been waiting patiently for a Verizon N1, and it seems like that will finally become a reality on the 23rd. My first reaction when hearing this was to wake up early that morning and order it, but maybe that isn't the best idea. The first N1 release wasn't exactly flawless. Some have even thrown out the idea of a "bad batch" of early N1's. As I understand it, it's more than just a matter of swapping out a GSM radio with a CDMA version -there are some changes in architecture that must also happen. So in a sense it will be a new device. Does anyone here (who is waiting for a V/N1) have any reservations about picking up the device immediately after release? Perhaps wait to see if they've fixed some known issues with the first one, dust under screen, for example? I'm rather proud of myself for having held out on buying a Droid or jumping over to T-Mobile for the first N1, I would hate to reward myself for that patience by jumping into a phone, only to discover it has issues.