• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Dean & Sak

Hey guys, I'm still on the MK ones. Got a little busy yesterday but hope to get caught up today.

Guile throwing a 'sonic boom' would be even better:D

@ NA

I was thinking maybe Zangief was more your style :D:p, but OK, I'll see if I can do a Guile one for ya. Stay tuned... Sonic BOOM!

Hello! Just a small request today.... could I have the dark, flowery background you have used with some of my previous requests? That would be so pretty all by itself! Thank you, have a great day! No hurry, as always.

@ Cyn

Now this one is easy. Give me me a few minutes to find it and post it up.

Upvote 0
@ Dean & Sak -

Alright guys, here's the Sub-zero one. Hope you like 'er.

Same deal to save as before, so -
Click it ↓

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the Scorpion one, as the pics of the harpoon move I've found so far pretty much suck for the purposes of this wallpaper. We'll see - maybe I can combine a few to make it work. I'll let you know if I can.

Reactions: Sak01
Upvote 0
@ Dean & Sak -

Click it ↓

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the Scorpion one, as the pics of the harpoon move I've found so far pretty much suck for the purposes of this wallpaper. We'll see - maybe I can combine a few to make it work. I'll let you know if I can.

its good, but the ice blast seems too much like the street fighter one...too ball like...

whereas subzero's ice blast is more like ice shooting out, more particle like..also I notice you have used a more newer Subzero....was it not possible to find an older one?

sub-zero.jpg

also this is the closest I can find for scorpion....why the hell is it so hard to find decent pics of older MK why can I only find new ones or just fan art? now I can see why you are having trouble..

1971.png

Upvote 0
its good, but the ice blast seems too much like the street fighter one...too ball like...

whereas subzero's ice blast is more like ice shooting out, more particle like..also I notice you have used a more newer Subzero....was it not possible to find an older one?

also this is the closest I can find for scorpion....why the hell is it so hard to find decent pics of older MK why can I only find new ones or just fan art? now I can see why you are having trouble..

OK, let me see if I can do the ice blast more like that. As for an older style Sub-Zero, I don't think I ran across a usable one like that, but I'll look again.

For the harpoon one, yeah, I saw a few like that, but not in a size, resolution, and/or position that'll look good. I think I'd have to use a newer look Scorpion and make the harpoon myself. :mad:

Upvote 0
OK, let me see if I can do the ice blast more like that. As for an older style Sub-Zero, I don't think I ran across a usable one like that, but I'll look again.

For the harpoon one, yeah, I saw a few like that, but not in a size, resolution, and/or position that'll look good. I think I'd have to use a newer look Scorpion and make the harpoon myself. :mad:

if you can't find an older Subzero then thats fine really, just the ice blast was more the thing I was after really...gotta love the old retro look :D

and as for scorpion if its not possible to do without some major work on your part then dont worry bout it beamy..I dont wanna make this too complex for you lol

Upvote 0

And... Here ya go. I couldn't find a decent pic of Guile doing the sonic boom at a usable angle or resolution, so I had to improvise. This is about the best I could do. Hope it's good enough.

Click it ↓

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
I like your thinking. Ahh the good ol' days of Guile spamming sonic booms from the corner and flash kicking if you try to jump them.
@ Dean & Sak -

Click it ↓
I prefer this sub-zero one even if it's not true to form. However, the ryu one you did for me still kicks azz. I usually change wallpapers like a girl changes clothes but I'll be sticking to that one for some time to come.

You can leave off the Scorpion one if you want unless dean still wants it.

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
lol but I emphasised the coolness of the Scorpion one and since my opinion is probably worth a lot more than yours, it would have got eyebeam to put his serious face on. Now he can relax. It's only deanshep :p

you know....I detect a hint of sarcasm in that...

you also know your avatar makes a great point at 'idea suggesting'......like suggesting with what to strike you with :D;)

Upvote 0
your stuff is great id like a green lantern symbol the white circle with power ring in the middle

OK, maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I was playing around with some stuff for this one and I was liking what was going on. So I'm posting it up. Let me know what you think of it and if any changes are needed.

Also, I'm guessing you have an Inspire 4G, as you've posted a couple of times in that section. So it's sized for that.

To save it in full 960x800 resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
different than i had in mind but totally Flipping cool! i was picturing the total circle white [like a dinner plate] the lantern symbol in the middle

Ah... Funny, that's what I was going to do. But then I read the power ring part and went that direction. My bad for jumping the gun. OK, I can do it that way easy enough. Do you want it on the same background? Something else?

Edit: OK, so I couldn't sleep, and I was bored, so I put together something a little different you might like. If I'm way off base, just let me know.

Click it ↓

Reactions: iron mongoose
Upvote 0
Eyebeam, can i get the below image resized to fit an HTC Incredible? Thanks in advance.....

@ LSXMMA -

Well, I could make it large enough for the DInc, but it's reall too small to work very well at all. That would be more than doubling it's size and it'd look really pixelated (and pretty crappy IMO). I tried to find a larger version, but no dice. If you still want it, let me know.

love both of the models dont know which oner i like more they are both sick you da man!!

@ iron mongoose -

Glad you like 'em, and thanks for letting me know. :) You're welcome.

Upvote 0
Hey eyebeam.
my mate was wondering if you could make a wallpaper for his Galaxy S? He wants the blue and green dragon cropped from the link below if your able to do it, and perhaps some kind of bubbles or something in the background to keep with the theme of the game.
Thanks heaps! and also i'll get back to you shortly about the Mortal Kombat thing.

http://topp0rtal.com/uploads/2010-04/ac18e4a00a47_065bbxtitle70089.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones