• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa eyebeam you should start charging eh?

Nah - Some of the elements I use in these are not my own and thus not mine to charge for. I just find creative ways (hopefully) of putting things together and adding my own spin on it. I guess this has become my new creative outlet, since I no longer play in bands. But I do appreciate the thought that I could. Thanks.

Upvote 0
hey man if there was anyway you could center in on baldwin in this photo and throw the pitt block letter logo underneath that it would be sick, and greatly greatly appreciated. please let me know if you can do it, I'm trying to make this for my lock screen. :)

Pitt Panthers Pictures & Images - College Pictures

if you throw in a widescreen version as well that would be awesome, I may just use it as my home wall too

Ok, first, what phone is this for?

Making a lockscreen as described shouldn't be a problem. However, that image is really too small to make a good wallpaper. If you tell me the players first name, I'll see if I can find a larger one.

edit: Ok, it appears to be Johnathan Baldwin. Man, kid can fly! Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any good quality, large images of him in action, at least that I can find. I'll make the lockscreen and then see what I can do for a wallpaper, but honestly, I'm not real hopeful I can make one that looks very good.

Upvote 0
Alrighty folks, here's my newest unsolicited one. Size is 960x800 and should work well with all phones.

Thumb -
hand__drawing_android2_eyebeam.jpg

To download the images I post at Picasa in full sized resolution, Enlarge on the screen with the magnifying glass in the upper left or use the download button. I've noticed that when I tried to save one of these on Eyebette's Moment, her stock browser wouldn't save it in full resolution. My phone however, saves them fine. So, if your phone wont save it full size, and/or it looks fuzzy, download it with a computer, and USB or email it to your phone.

Link -
Hand Drawing Android Wallpaper

edit: Touched up.

Upvote 0
hey man if there was anyway you could center in on baldwin in this photo and throw the pitt block letter logo underneath that it would be sick, and greatly greatly appreciated. please let me know if you can do it, I'm trying to make this for my lock screen. :)

Pitt Panthers Pictures & Images - College Pictures

@ ry4meck -
And... I'm back. Right then, here ya go. Let me know if this is more or less what you had in mind.

[removed for revisions]

I'll get back to you about a whole wallpaper.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hey it looks really really good, but if you dont mind two changes itll be amazing. first if you can move the pitt logo below baldwins feet so it looks like he's jumping over it. secondly if the red outline on the logo can go. I found a decent pic of the logo to use and attached a link. Thanks again. You have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Google Image Result for http://blog.syracuse.com/orange-segment/2009/01/large_PittLogo.jpg

Yup. Gimme about 10 mins - tick tick tick...

Upvote 0
I can't believe I just found out about this thread :eek:

If you have the time, was wondering if you can incorporate the Los Angeles Lakers logo onto this background:

Phone: Droid Eris

I appreciate it!! :):)

Ok, per your request, here it is. Let me know if this is how you saw it going on.

Thumb -
Lakers_logo2_eyebeam.jpg

Link -
LA Lakers Android Wallpaper 2 640x480

Reactions: one
Upvote 0
@eyebeam -

Very nice work and thank you for the new Purdue wallpaper. I thought about breaking Photoshop out and seeing what it would look like minus the gold star burst and hex heads. Since I prefer simple wallpapers. But thought this might be an easy request of you.

Thank you again for the nice work.

@ lionelcontrol -
No prob, and thanks for the complements! (goes a long way around these parts! ;))

Thumb -
purdue_minimal.jpg

Link - enlarge on page or use download button to save. If it's not saving full size, see first post in this thread.
Purdue minimal Android Wallpaper

Upvote 0
do one for me. lets see what you got

@ Weazol
Tell us what you might like... Come on man, give us something to go on!

Oh, and BTW - asking me to show you what I've got in a thread where I'm posting large, photoshopped pictures is a very dangerous game to play! You have been warned. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones