• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ alsaces daddy -

Alright, let's see if this one does the trick for you.

I also made this one in a larger size to fit higher resolution phones, just in case someone else may want to use it. (Seems like a nice Halloween one too...)

Previews only ↓ - Do not save
Gothic_Android-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg
Gothic_Android-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

To save it at either 960x800 or 1440x1280 resolution - Follow the one of the links bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Links to full sized versions ↓
Gothic_Android-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Gothic_Android-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

WOW good job eyebeam;)

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Got a request, one I hope is simple enough?

Could I have a semi transparent strip added to these two pictures on the left hand side? For S3

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...ack_white_wallpaper_by_thales_img-d2ynxws.png

And then the same for this one too please

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22200000/Silver-wallpaper-silver-22233760-1600-1200.jpg

The idea is to have it something like this, but a lighter transparent strip

http://mycolorscreen.com/2012/09/07/color-cubes-3/

Sure, that's no problem. Do you want me to do the dock part on there as well?

Also, this will be a non-scrolling wallpaper set-up, right? Do you know if I need to make the wallpaper one screen size (720x1280) or full sized 1440x1280) for your phone to crop it properly?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Eyebeam, I see some cool halloween wallpapers you are creating! I will have to check in and see if I can squeeze in a request.

For now, I got a request I hope you hage time to do? Id love the black background in the link. Could you create me a wallpaper that fits my dell streak landscape?

Sure man - no prob. Enjoy!

Preview only ↓ - Do not save
black-plastic-close-up-960x800.jpg

To save at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Link to full sized version ↓

Upvote 0
Sure man - no prob. Enjoy!

To save at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Cool! Just download and looks GREAT! I will post the screenshot tomorrow, Eyebeam! Its got that floating-on-water-like 3d effect! I love it! Thanks man!

Upvote 0
Sure, that's no problem. Do you want me to do the dock part on there as well?

Also, this will be a non-scrolling wallpaper set-up, right? Do you know if I need to make the wallpaper one screen size (720x1280) or full sized 1440x1280) for your phone to crop it properly?

Yes please with the dock.

Non-scolling correct. Hmmmm, probably the latter.

Upvote 0
@ kopkiwi -

Alright, here you go. Since the sides of these wont matter, I didn't worry about making them pretty. Let me know if they line up properly, and if I got the shaded part the right transparency. Hope you like 'em!Previews only ↓ - Do not save
Debian_sidebar-1440x1280.jpg
Silver_Splat_sidebar-1440x1280.jpg

To save them at full 14420x1280 resolution - Follow the links bellow and long press the image(s) on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Upvote 0
@ kopkiwi -

Alright, here you go. Since the sides of these wont matter, I didn't worry about making them pretty. Let me know if they line up properly, and if I got the shaded part the right transparency. Hope you like 'em!Previews only ↓ - Do not save

To save them at full 14420x1280 resolution - Follow the links bellow and long press the image(s) on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

If I may impose and butt into you guy's convo, this is NICE! I like the splash!

Upvote 0
And... Another via PM -

alittle said:
First off. I'm not picky
If you could make a wallpaper having to do with Detroit Tigers, AL champs, and the world series (sorry if your a Yankees fan :p)

Please and thank you
Enjoy the rest of your day

Alright alittle, here you go. Hope you like it!

And go Tigers! (Hey, if it can't be my Twins, at least I'll pull for the AL Central. :))

Detroit_Tigers_2012-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Detroit_Tigers_2012-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Upvote 0
Back again with another request eyebeam.

I'd like a digimon wallpaper this time beowulfmon and ancientgraymon standing near eachother. The background would be the trickier part I think. Mountain/volcano type thing for graymon and forest/tundra type thing for Beowulf. And some sort of mixing of the two in the middle. If it isn't very doable just split it down the middle. Please and thanks.

On a side note. Have you ever thought of making a wallpaper app? You certainly have enough and enough variety for it to hold its own, free or not. You'd also have all of us to promote it and get word out.

Upvote 0
Back again with another request eyebeam.

I'd like a digimon wallpaper this time beowulfmon and ancientgraymon standing near eachother. The background would be the trickier part I think. Mountain/volcano type thing for graymon and forest/tundra type thing for Beowulf. And some sort of mixing of the two in the middle. If it isn't very doable just split it down the middle. Please and thanks.

Hmmm... I'll see what I can do. Finding the right backgrounds could be tough. Give me a bit on this one...

On a side note. Have you ever thought of making a wallpaper app? You certainly have enough and enough variety for it to hold its own, free or not. You'd also have all of us to promote it and get word out.

Nah, not really a consideration. One - it sounds like a lot of work. :eek:;) Two - Since I use elements of other peoples work in a lot of my wallpapers (granted - very rarely unchanged, but still...), I don't think it would be cool to make an app claiming them as my own.

Upvote 0
Hmmm... I'll see what I can do. Finding the right backgrounds could be tough. Give me a bit on this one...

Nah, not really a consideration. One - it sounds like a lot of work. :eek:;) Two - Since I use elements of other peoples work in a lot of my wallpapers (granted - very rarely unchanged, but still...), I don't think it would be cool to make an app claiming them as my own.

But I agree too that , still, it would be nice, your having an app that links to some of your great works!

Upvote 0
Reactions: Alsaces Daddy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones