• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ RH A4CAB -

Ok, here's your car on a wallpaper. I thought this one turned out pretty nice. Hope you like it too. Let me know either way.

To save this at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: RH A4CAB
Upvote 0
@ RH A4CAB -

Ok, here's your car on a wallpaper. I thought this one turned out pretty nice. Hope you like it too. Let me know either way.

To save this at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

That is beautiful! I wish I could do cutouts that well. I'm still not very good at Photoshop. Nice work!

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
@ RH A4CAB -

Click the pic

Have to say TE that this one is cool as hell, wish my ride wasn't a pos or i would order one of these as well. Great pic idea RH a4cab, and nother awesome job beamer!!

Upvote 0
One final Halloween wallpaper for the weekend. Enjoy.
habuuh.gif

This is sized at 960x854 to work with most Android phones. Little or no cropping should be necessary.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: MahaloCat
Upvote 0
Can anyone resize this to fit on the Samsung Captivate....I it needs to be 960x800.....I thought this would be a very cool background since I am currently taking criminal justice classes :)....any help is GREATLY appriecated.....thanks you :)

No prob, and good luck with your classes. Just please remember this if you ever find cause to arrest me when I'm out in NC visiting my mom or little brother. :p

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: darkrequiem
Upvote 0
Eyebeam - Thanks again for that awesome Butters background and lockscreen for my Droid X. They are awesome! I was wondering if you could make a Joe Bonamassa background as well, possibly a lockscreen too. Joe Bonamassa, if you don't know who he is, is one of the best Blues/Rock guitar players around. Opened for BB King when he was 12 and is a guitar hero of sorts for me and my playing. If you could do something for me it would once again be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of something that has to do with his album and DVD Live from the Royal Albert Hall and something else really cool.

@thetomlin2 - Thanks again for the NCIS background. Still using it now!

Upvote 0
Eyebeam - Thanks again for that awesome Butters background and lockscreen for my Droid X. They are awesome! I was wondering if you could make a Joe Bonamassa background as well, possibly a lockscreen too. Joe Bonamassa, if you don't know who he is, is one of the best Blues/Rock guitar players around. Opened for BB King when he was 12 and is a guitar hero of sorts for me and my playing. If you could do something for me it would once again be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of something that has to do with his album and DVD Live from the Royal Albert Hall and something else really cool.

@thetomlin2 - Thanks again for the NCIS background. Still using it now!

Hey again F150 -
Sure, I'll poke around and see if I can find some good stuff for this one. Check back later today.

I'm surprised I hadn't heard of him. Checked out a couple of his vids and he's pretty impressive. And, almost always seems to play a Gibson - even cooler! Thanks for the tip.

Upvote 0
What's not to love about Gibson? Some of the best guitars out there! He has a signature Les Paul too that I would love to get my hands on, little expensive for me at least. You should watch the video on YouTube of him at Albert Hall playing Woke Up Dreaming, amazing work on an acoustic, truly amazing. I saw him play that version in Chicago this past year. Thanks for checking into it!

Upvote 0
Those are awesome! Could you make a normal wallpaper just like the lockscreen? I would really appreciate it. I'm downloading these as we speak! Thanks Eyebeam!

Hmmm... I'll see what I can do. The background image I used for that is not the right size for that. Not sure I can make it work. I'll get back to you.

Upvote 0
Have to say TE that this one is cool as hell, wish my ride wasn't a pos or i would order one of these as well. Great pic idea RH a4cab, and nother awesome job beamer!!

TE, eh? Well permit me to take the liberty of doing one of your ride. :D:p
And I'm still waiting for the Waterpik!

Click the pic

Edit: Image removed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones