• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great wallpapers Eyebeam, would love to see some Boston Bruins ones and some generic NHL Logo style ones.

Ok, choccy, Here's a more general NHL one. I was doing this before you got back to me, so the size is a little tall for your phone. It should still work fine for you though. The Bruins one is coming up next. Hang with me here.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size (not all seem to...), or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: choccy
Upvote 0
Eyebeam,

On side note, are you any good with making lightsaber effects?

I got some images I had done on Star Wars set and had trouble doing the sabers especially as one image crosses black onto white.

Never tried. But, I'd guess I could do it. I'll give it a go in a bit and let you know for sure. Don't tell NightAngel though, or I'll never get any sleep again! :p

Upvote 0
Eyebeam,

On side note, are you any good with making lightsaber effects?

I got some images I had done on Star Wars set and had trouble doing the sabers especially as one image crosses black onto white.

Ok, so I found a pretty good Lightsaber PNG.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/5/5a/20051225192340!Lightsaber_blue.png

Also, yes, I can do a pretty good one myself. Here's both mine (top) and the found one (bottom) on a B&W background as well as mine as a blank PNG.

Click for images for larger

Hope any of this helps!

Upvote 0
Never tried. But, I'd guess I could do it. I'll give it a go in a bit and let you know for sure. Don't tell NightAngel though, or I'll never get any sleep again! :p

Hey!! I've been good:mad:
Always like to see star wars papers though. Those custom ones you did were awesome, everyone i've shown thinks there incredibly original. I am of course like, DUH!!

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Hey!! I've been good:mad:
Always like to see star wars papers though. Those custom ones you did were awesome, everyone i've shown thinks there incredibly original. I am of course like, DUH!!

Not sure what's with the ":mad:". I clearly put a ":p" in my post, indicating the jokey nature of it. But anywho, thanks again and glad you're still liking those ones. They're still some of my favorites that I've done.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

The saber affects look great, i'll have to find a way to get those scoping (glowing) elements onto the pix I have.

The Ray Bourque one looks awesome and yes, very hard to find decent pictures from Bruins, someone must be very tough on their Copyright lol

It looks great ;-)

Any chance at some stage to do some Bruin Logo ones and maybe an old NHL logo one? (the orange one)

Great work again!

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

The saber affects look great, i'll have to find a way to get those scoping (glowing) elements onto the pix I have.

The Ray Bourque one looks awesome and yes, very hard to find decent pictures from Bruins, someone must be very tough on their Copyright lol

It looks great ;-)

Any chance at some stage to do some Bruin Logo ones and maybe an old NHL logo one? (the orange one)

Great work again!

Cool, glad you like it.

Right now, I'm trying to make one for MCat that's pretty tough, so I'm gonna put that new request off for a bit. I'll get to it let's say within a week or so. That should give me some time to think of something new.

Re the lightsaber - You could use either of the ones I posted without doing any further work. Just copy, paste, size & rotate over your existing image. The glow will copy with it.

Reactions: choccy
Upvote 0
Cool, glad you like it.

Right now, I'm trying to make one for MCat that's pretty tough, so I'm gonna put that new request off for a bit. I'll get to it let's say within a week or so. That should give me some time to think of something new.

Re the lightsaber - You could use either of the ones I posted without doing any further work. Just copy, paste, size & rotate over your existing image. The glow will copy with it.

No worries,re the wallpapers :)

Re the light sabers, can you do some more colours for me (green, Red, Purple and a light blue i.e from SW)

Upvote 0
@ MythMade -

Here's one for you. I even got our own AF logo in there! (Mods - if this is uncool, let me know and I'll take it down.) Kinda tough to figure out how to make the Android "worship" the logos - this is how I thought it worked best. Let me know what you think of it.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Sorry, haven't been able to check the forums for a minute. This looks great! Thanks a bunch.

Upvote 0
love your work eyebeam...what do you think about making a "Lost" one for me, as in the TV show...huge fan...thanks

Thanks bigred! Sure I can make a Lost one for you. The Eyebette just got an Evo this evening, so I'm helping her set it up. Still, I should have something for you later tonight or tomorrow. Check back.

Upvote 0
@ bigred -

ok, here's my take on a lost wallpaper. This one gets the wife's seal of approval - hope you like it too. Let me know.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size (not all seem to...), or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: bigred8080
Upvote 0
Is there a chance you could "recreate" or help find the wallpaper in the screenshot below? I'm having zero luck finding it. >.<
Phone I need it for: Eris (still :p)

NL4PM.png

Upvote 0
@ rcrott -

No, I didn't hear about the book.I'll definitely be check that out. Thanks for the heads up.

Anyway, here's the lockscreen part of your request. Let me know what you think of it.

To save, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button to save it at 480x800. If your phone wont save it full size (some don't), or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic

Please excuse me for being so ignorant but why isnt it possible for me to use this as wall paper? I d/l it to my pc, email it to my phone and its looks absolutely PERFECT, perfect size, full screen but when I try to set it as wall paper I get the damn crop square. Then it enlarges it and looks like crap as wall paper.

You did a great job on this pic by the way!

Thank you
Duke

edit:
ok i just learned there is a difference between a lock screen and wallpaper, so now to figure out how to save this as a lock screen

Upvote 0
Please excuse me for being so ignorant but why isnt it possible for me to use this as wall paper? I d/l it to my pc, email it to my phone and its looks absolutely PERFECT, perfect size, full screen but when I try to set it as wall paper I get the damn crop square. Then it enlarges it and looks like crap as wall paper.

You did a great job on this pic by the way!

Thank you
Duke

edit:
ok i just learned there is a difference between a lock screen and wallpaper, so now to figure out how to save this as a lock screen

Right - lockscreen and wallpaper are different sizes.
To use this as a lockscreen, save it same as you would a wallpaper, find it in your "Gallery" or "Albums" where you find pics on your phone and select it. Then, hit "Menu" > "Set As" > "Lockscreen".

If you'd like this one as a wallpaper, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: YankeeDudeL
Upvote 0
Is there a chance you could "recreate" or help find the wallpaper in the screenshot below? I'm having zero luck finding it. >.<
Phone I need it for: Eris (still :p)

Hmmm... Isn't that one of Montizzle's wallpapers? Did you PM him and ask for it? Sure, I could do it (or reasonably close), but I don't want to step on anyone's toes here. Let me know if you did PM him and what, if anything he said. Depending on those factors, we'll see what's next. Fair enough?

Edit: I knew I'd seen that recently. Here's where he posted it -
http://androidforums.com/android-themes/4425-post-your-android-desktop-44.html#post1841159
Give him a shout and get back to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones